Wednesday

A Great Thank you to The Blue Eyed Soul Dance Company Click here to go to their web page and the back arrow to return to blog


Here I am. Here at home, thinking on the times we had. We danced we leapt we laughed we cried with lots of fun. With many shapes and twist and turns cuts and bruises not forgetting skin burns. We’re left with a love in our hearts that will never die just grow founder each and every day. Nice group hugs were had by many just like one big happy family. We’re now left with a greater knowledge of many things a sense of self yes our inners selves too. Here look!! What I can now do.

Thank you I will never forget this week Love to you all Sally Miriam & Julia

Lv Julie

No comments:

Where There's Hope There's Healing , one of my published books

Where There's Hope There's Healing , one of my published books
Click on the Book cover